Epic Resins specializes in bonding adhesives for electronics potting, filtration applications, LED encapsulants, alternative energy applications, and countless more industrial and commercial uses. If we don't have just the right adhesive for your need, we can custom formulate one for your specific manufacturing applications.
Our epoxy adhesive formulations have been used to bond divergent materials of all types, including metal and plastic. They are strong enough to withstand high pressures and temperatures ranging from extreme cold to extreme heat. Some manufacturers require their polyurethane adhesives to be rigid and hard, while others need it to be softer and more flexible. Epic Resins custom formulates adhesives to perform in a wide range of environmental conditions and to meet the unique needs of our customers.
Whether you need a potting compound for renewable energy solar panels or an epoxy adhesive for air filters, auto parts, or electronic appliances, we have a solution for you. The case studies below demonstrate how other companies have used our electronics potting compounds, and polyurethane and epoxy adhesives for their unique OEM product needs. We also offer useful epoxy resin news and tips regarding our industry and products.
- Mitigating Thermal Runaway in Cylindrical Battery Packs
- High Voltage E-Motor PEEK Magnet Wire Insulation & Epoxy Secondary Insulation
- Adhesive solution for OEM air filter manufacturer
- Electronic potting compound for Chinese contract manufacturer
- Custom potting compound for LED manufacturer
- Adhesive solution for British home appliance OEM
- Custom potting compound for Korean solar panel company
- Potting compound for RF based products
- Custom epoxy for battery charger manufacturer